CJSC JBK-TADES and CJSC Plant JBK-NUREK manufacture reinforced concrete poles and structures for the construction of networks of power lines and substations, ready-mixed concrete, inert and non-metallic materials. The companies are located in the Rudaki District and the city of Nurek, respectively.
The focus of CJSC JBK-TADES is the production of light and heavy reinforced concrete products for rural and industrial sites in the Republic of Tajikistan. The priority development area for the plant is the manufacture of concrete products for electric substations and power lines. In addition, the company is capable of producing bridge slabs with a capacity of up to 100 tonnes, as well as one-, two-, and three-storey houses of various modifications.
Major facilities that have either been completed or underway include:
- • Production of reinforced concrete structures for the construction of Sangtuda-1 hydroelectric power plant, etc.;
- • Construction of a new academic building and hostel for the Tajik State National University;
- • Construction of a branch of the S. Aini Tajik State Pedagogical University in the Rasht District;
- • Development of a new district center of the Nurabad Region;
- • Construction of a new academic building of the Institute in the Dangara District.
CZAO JBK-TADES is located at the address: Lokhuti site, Guliston, Shokhmansur District, Dushanbe.
The core activity of CJSC Plant JBK-NUREK is the manufacture of precast reinforced concrete products, metal structures, ready-mixed concrete and non-metallic materials. In addition, the company produces blocks, grids, metal products and consumer goods.
Main projects that are either completed or underway include:
- • Production of foundations and support beam locks for Mechanical Unit 1;
- • Manufacture of non-metallic materials for CJSC RSU-TADES at Yavan Chemical Plant;
- • Manufacture of reinforced concrete products and metal structures for OJSC Rogun Hydropower Plant;
- • Manufacture of non-metallic materials for OJSC SGES-1.
CJSC Plant JBK-NUREK is located at the address: 5 Lenina Street, Nurek.